As the economy becomes more and more global, customers’ needs become more and more sophisticated and mass access to a fast-developing technology really puts pressure on prices, managers find themselves in a position where relocation of facilities is the solution for companies’ growth.
When relocating, managers seek for economic stability, qualified labor force, low cultural barriers and, of course, lower costs with salaries and logistics, therefore Romania now is one of the most interesting places, where you can really consolidate your business.
This Letter of Intent expresses my interest and willingness to discuss in detail the opportunities you have, to develop business in Romania, as a Joint Venture with our group of companies.
Our group of companies has more than 15 years of local experience for Entrepreneurship and Business Development in Engineering and Technology sectors, related with Software Development, BigData, Machine Learning, Medical & Health projects, Research & Innovation, Metering Systems, Robotics and Industrial Automation. We are open to use all our experience for a strong development in a global scenario.
As part of a Joint Venture, we offer:
– central construction sites for buildings, offices, production, manufacturing, data-centers and warehouses
– in Berbesti (city), Valcea county: 9.500 sqm of central in best access area, 50.000 sqm second level access areas
– Polovragi (touristic resort), Gorj county, 40.000 sqm (5 areas)
– European quality, with 40-65% cost cutting on salaries and logistics
– Performant team and specialists
– Recruitment & head-hunting
– Local business & all-levels institutional support